What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files, mostly consisting of letters or numbers, that are stored on your computer or mobile device (“device”) when you visit a website, allowing that device to be identified.
Your Personal Data Processed through Cookies
Your use and visiting habits, session information, past transactions and browsing information on the Site are processed through cookies.
As a company, we process your personal data consisting of cookies that we collect through daily files, empty gif files and/or third party sources, in accordance with the LPPD Legislation and limited to the following purposes:
- In order to provide better service to our site visitors, your browsing information on the Site is processed, shared with third parties limited to this purpose and stored securely.
- Your past transactions are stored to create a summary of your preferences.
- Your browsing information on the Site and/or your usage history on the Site may be monitored for the purposes of making special promotions, offering promotions and marketing offers, improving the content of the Site according to you and/or determining your preferences with your marketing consent.
- Functional and analytical cookies are used to analyze how the Site is used and to improve your experience of using the Site.
The Company may match information collected through different methods online and offline, or information collected from you on the Site at different times, and may use this information in combination with information from other sources, such as third parties.
Which Cookie Types Do We Use?
Our site uses both first party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit). Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our Site:
- Compulsory (Basic) Cookies: These are the cookies that must be used in order for our site to function properly and to benefit from the features of our Site and the services offered. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you move from one page to another on our site. Disabling these cookies may render services and features unavailable.
- Permanent Cookies: These are cookies that are used to increase the functionality of the Site and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors and remain valid until they are deleted by you through browsers or until the expiration date. These types of cookies are used to remember the preferences you have made and to personalize your use of the website. This use includes cookies that save your password and keep you logged in to the website at all times, thus saving you the trouble of entering your password more than once each time you visit the website, and cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website.
- Session Cookies These are temporary cookies that are used during your visit to the Site and deleted after the browser is closed. Such cookies do not contain personal data and help to reduce the need to transfer personal data on the Internet. You can delete these cookies or prevent their use; however, disabling these cookies may result in reduced Site performance and limit your user experience.
- Google Analytics:
- Function: Monitoring / Analysis
- Intended Use: Measuring and analyzing visitor movements to the site from different angles to improve performance and user experience.
- Working Method: expolandtour.com provides anonymous aggregated data about what screens you browse and what you do within the website.
- Cookies Type Third Party, Persistent and Session cookies
If you set your browser to block all cookies, you may continue to use our Site; however, you may not be able to access or have limited access to all functions of the Site and the quality of your user experience may be reduced.
What are Your Rights as a Data Subject?
As regards your personal data pursuant to Article 11 of the LPPD, you have the right to use and transmit your rights related to
- Finding out if it is being processed,
- Requesting information if processed,
- Acquiring the purpose of processing and whether it is used for its intended purpose,
- Being aware of the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of the personal data in case they are incomplete or wrong processed and the transaction performed under this scope to be informed to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- Requesting the erasure or disposal of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring processing are eliminated despite being processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting compensation in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can submit your requests regarding your rights in question, preferably by filling in all the information specified in the LPPD Application Form on our website,
- By personally visiting our head office in Istanbul / Kadıköy,
- in writing through a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt in order to determine your identity and not to provide information to the wrong persons,
- via our registered electronic mail (REM) address firstname.lastname@example.org,
- (if any) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com by using the e-mail address previously notified by you to the Company and registered in our systems
or by other methods to be determined by the Board in the future.